Microsoft Office Standard 2013
- Buy 2 for £20.95 each and save 16%
- Buy 5 for £17.50 each and save 30%
Choose between the 64-bit or 32-bit version depending on compatibility, software specifications and features provided.
This item does not contain a DVD disc, USB or any media/retail box unless otherwise stated; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below:
- You will receive your product key and download link via email.
- We will provide instructions on how to install the product.
- Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Complete the installation and start the application.
- Activate the product online or through telephone activation.
This Licence is for 1 PC only. You MUST activate within 72 hrs of purchase, after activation it will work for Lifetime of your system.
Great Choice If You
Your documents and settings roam with you with Office in the cloud
Keep your social networks and contacts well connected in Office
Discover better ways to create, read and share documents
Talk with family, co-workers, and friends virtually anywhere
Create Professional Spreadsheets
Microsoft Office Standard 2013 is built to offer a wide range of tool set for every users productivity; it also contains all the tools you need to create professional and powerful spreadsheets, presentations and manage emails easily and effectively.
Easy Team Collaboration
Does your business require an affordable basic desktop application to create documents, analyse data, track inventory/finances for business insights, and create marketing/sales collateral and presentations? Would you like to track your business contacts, and collaborate with your team outside or within your organisation? Then buy Office 2013 standard for your ideal choice.
The Office Standard 2013 comes with the Word 2013, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher and OneNote software programs that work together to help you create powerful business presentations to implement effective marketing strategy in house.
With the Word 2013 feature that comes with the office standard 2013, you can create amazing and professional documents with ease, and also work with different types of media such as pictures, online videos and more.
Explore your data more intuitively with new Flash Fill office excel functions. Create graphics and pivot tables, analyse, visualise, and preview your results with just a single click. Also you can share your freshly discovered insights easily when you are ready with the new Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software
The office standard 2013 feature comes with a new brand look of Microsoft Power Point presentation graphics program with presenter split mode. It’s primed and cleaner to tap and swipe through your presentations, with the use of finger gestures, and virtual laser pointer applicable for use on all android devices like tablets.
The included Outlook 2013 has a new, clean Microsoft Outlook collaboration and messaging client feature. Designed so you can have a clear view of your appointments, tasks, calendars, emails and contacts which then enable you to focus more on what is most important and communicate more easily by connecting effectively with others.
One Note 2013
The office standard 2013 includes a digital OneNote taking program for sharing, capturing, and storing all sorts of information. Its fresh and clean look of the OneNote 2013 enables you focus more on important tasks instead of the interface.
Now you can easily create, share and personalise different kinds of quality marketing and professional publications materials with the Microsoft Publisher 2013.
- 1. Make Your Documents Roam with You on Office in the Cloud - With the office in the cloud feature you can save your work online in SharePoint or SkyDrive where you can easily edit, access, and share your files on the go. All you need to do is sign in your cloud account and your documents, personal settings and office applications will be right there, just where you left them.
- 2. Connect Your Contacts and Social Networks with Office - Connect in real-time with your team and organisation even from anywhere you are, get nonstop updates on specific sites, people, and documents and also view all your email accounts, LinkedIn feeds and Facebook updates delivered to your activity feed with Office Outlook.
- 3. Explore Efficient Ways to Read, Create, and Share Documents - Organise and capture all types of information in OneNote, like pictures, notes, voice memos, web pages, and more, and share them easily with others. Save and review your documents online in SharePoint/SkyDrive and enjoy latest updates, and group comments. View your Word documents in a new Read mode for more focused, clear, and easy to navigate reading visualization on small and large screen.
- 4. Touch Optimised Word Reading Mode - Skim through your documents with the touch optimised Word reading mode using the finger swipe option, to make changes to documents and edit PDFs documents with huge overhaul.
- 5. Improved All-Round Office Suite - The Office Standard 2013 for Windows is design to make you stay productive and rise to the modern business environment challenge using your computer, smartphone, or tablet with enhanced usability toolset for seamless team collaboration, integration and working across all devices.
- Required Processor: 1 Gigahertz Faster x 86 or (Ghz) - / x64 - Bit processor with SSE2
- Required Operating System (OS): Compatible with Windows 7, 8 or later OS, Windows Server R2 2008, or Windows 2012 Server
- Required Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit) or 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space Required 3.0 GB disk space
- Required Display: 1024 x 768 resolutions
- For Optimised Graphics: Direct X 10 graphic card is required for Enhanced Graphics hardware acceleration
- Multi-touch: All functionality and features are always available by using a mouse, keyboard or other accessible or standard input device. However a touch enabled device is required to use all multi touch functionality of the Microsoft Office 2013 software package.
Note: All the newer features are fully optimised and compatible with windows 8 OS or later
Additional System RequirementsAn Internet connection is required to enjoy full features