Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 gives you access to your favourite Office applications, email, calendar, HD video conferencing, and the most up-to-date documents. Office 2010 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, InfoPath, Publisher, and Lync. With the Microsoft Office 2010, you can work the way you want: Create more impact on documents Customize your document your way with robust formatting tools that enable you to create effective documents, easier. Word gives you the capabilities to design your document to meet your specific needs. Work with PDFs Here’s a time-saver you’ll really like: open a PDF in Word on your desktop, and edit content—like paragraphs, lists, and tables—as if you created them in Word. And you can save them as a PDF or Word document. A smart choice for you Enjoy a technology that will take your business to the next level. With the available application software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, InfoPath, Publisher, and Lync – your learning process is, even more fun, your business is well organised and your organisation’s record is well secured.
Enjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
Company reports come together efficiently when you use Microsoft Word 2010. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite co-workers to collaborate. Get more new features with Word 2010:
- Add impact to your document with new picture-editing tools.
- Better illustrate your ideas with diagrams by turning bullet-point lists into compelling SmartArt graphics.
- Apply new formatting effects to your text such as shadow, bevel, glow, and reflection.
- Capture and insert screenshots directly into your document.
- Communicate with ease in many languages with improved translation tools.
From purchases to taxes, your business depends on financial information that's clear and up-to-date. Microsoft Excel 2010 offers useful insight with simple templates used to build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on your financial performance goals. Get more new tools with Excel 2010:
- Highlight data trends by creating data charts in a single cell with new Sparklines.
- Find the right data quickly with new filter enhancement in PivotTable views.
- Analyse data quickly. Highlight specific data with new and improved Conditional Formatting options.
- Display data in a dynamic and interactive way with PivotChart views.
- Spend less time sifting through data--use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display.
You don't have to be a database expert to manage your business information like a pro. Track inventory, customer information and data trends with ready-to-use templates in Microsoft Access 2010. Get more new tools including:
- Integrate your Access reports using multiple data connections and linked information.
- Get started faster and easier than ever before with more pre-built database templates.
- Apply professional designs using Office themes for great-looking forms and reports.
- Try the revamped Macro Designer to create, edit and automate database logic.
- Use the simplified Expression Builder to build out logic faster and easier in your database.
Your marketing is in great hands--your own, with Microsoft Publisher 2010. Now you can create engaging brochures, newsletters, and emails cost-effectively. Start with a giant library of pre-formatted design templates and customize them to you specific look and feel. Get more new features with Publisher 2010:
- Easily swap out pictures while preserving the look and layout of your publication with new and improved photo-editing tools.
- Transform and customize ordinary text into fine typography with new OpenType fonts.
- Preview built-in templates, customize content with ease and review for design and layout mistakes before printing.
- Align objects, images or text boxes easier with improved object alignment technology and guides.
- See exactly what your work will look like printed and adjust print settings with enhanced Print Preview.
Whether you're working at the office or on the road, Microsoft Outlook 2010 helps you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely. Simply post documents to online folders to access and edit remotely. Get improved features including:
- Sync multiple email accounts from services such as (Hotmail, Gmail) or just about any other provider to Outlook 2010.
- Condense, categorize and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click using Conversation View.
- Save time with Quick Steps and customize the tasks you use the most down to a single click.
- Share your calendar with others and access theirs, plus save frequently used groups of calendars with the new Schedule view.
- Gain attention with your emails by using new graphic and picture-editing tools.
Impress clients with an innovative presentation. Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
Get your Microsoft Office 2010 from us and enjoy all amazing values that will make your work easier.
We sell at a discounted price and it’s available on CD, DVD, USB, and download to encourage convenience.