Windows Server 2016 Standard
- Buy 5 for £120.95 each and save 40%
Choose between the 64-bit or 32-bit version depending on compatibility, software specifications and features provided.
This item does not contain a DVD disc, USB or any media/retail box unless otherwise stated; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below:
- You will receive your product key and download link via email.
- We will provide instructions on how to install the product.
- Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Complete the installation and start the application.
- Activate the product online or through telephone activation.
This Licence is for 1 PC only. You MUST activate within 72 hrs of purchase, after activation it will work for Lifetime of your system.
Build your future with Windows Server 2016
Cloud Ready OS
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 is known as an operating system that serves as the upgrade of Microsoft Windows Server 2012. It has been available since September 2016 and is the edition server of Windows 10.
The 2016 windows server is a Cloud Ready Operating System which supports current windows workloads while showcasing innovative technologies that makes cloud computing possible anytime.
Build your company around Windows Server 2016
The windows Server 2016 is designed so individuals, team, and organization can build their future around it. Take your Organization to the top with windows server 2016 innovating features and the world largest cloud data center.
The information below provides more knowledge of the windows server editions & licensing options.
Depending on the size of your Organization, Datacenter Edition and Virtualization, 3 primary editions of Windows Server, is available that you can choose from.
The Datacenter Edition is a great option for software-based datacenter and highly virtualized environments.
The standard edition is a great option for non-virtualised environments or customers with low density.
Essentials Edition is a great option for customers already using the Foundation Edition; however it will not be available for Users Using the Windows Server 2016. But the Essentials Edition is known as a Cloud Connected First Server, best used for small businesses with up to 25 Users & 50 devices.
Security at the OS Level
Windows Server 2016 comes with built in breach resistance feature to help suppress attacks on your PC, such as when someone try to access your documents, and environment, the built in layers of windows security will limit and thwart the damage which helps to detect any suspicious activity and also meet compliance targets.
Windows Server 2016 Datacenter and Standard Editions Provides Additional Features Such As
- Shielded Virtual Machines
- Storage Spaces Direct
- Storage Replica
- software defined networking
The Datacenter edition Windows Server 2016 features includes the Shielded Virtual Machines, Storage Spaces Direct, Storage Replica, and software defined networking.
However the Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard edition features have not been removed, but unlimited Windows Server containers and the Nano Server to the Windows Server 2016 Standard edition features have been added for minimal or physical virtualized environments
The cloud is ready for you, whenever you are
Move to the cloud seamlessly with Hyper-Visor—the same used by Azure.
New Cloud Licensing Benefits
Formulate new virtual machines & save up to 40 percent with Azure Hybrid Use Benefit in Azure.
Purchase the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and discover how your organization can drastically move forward in productivity and output efficiency. Still inside you’ll also learn how to:
- Better Protect Credentials
- Improve Datacenter Efficiency
- Deliver Application Innovation
- Gain Hands-On Experience
- Learn How To Configure Your IT Innovation
Better protect your operating system & (VMs) virtual machines credentials with on-time administration shield VMs.
Improve data center effectively with software defined storage, virtualization, & networking while delivering application innovation with improved cloud-native app development, security, and new modernization capabilities.
Gain substantial experience with the new version of Windows Server in containers, security, and software-defined datacenter, using updated virtual labs.
The Guided labs features make it convenient to check out what is new without much time waiting & money to install to configure an environment. The Virtual labs features for Windows Server 2016 will not provide a demo or video to help you learn about how the latest technology operates and how to set it up.
However, it will enable you use your PC browser to access our lab for free and learn how to configure your Windows server and also get the latest updates.
- 1. Enjoy built-in Security at the start - Enjoy multiple layers of security, such as on-premises and cloud protection with the Windows Server 2016, and reduce risk with your operating system. Take advantage of the one of the world’s largest cloud datacenters, the Microsoft Azure Windows Server 2016 IT innovation to reduce disruptions & security risks. With the Microsoft Windows Server 2016, you can enjoy new layers of IT security, agility in application development and datacenter efficiency backed by Microsoft Azure.
- 2. Enjoy Low Storage Costs - Save important documents, data’s, and build highly available storage solutions and scalable software defined, at a Low Storage Costs with Windows Servers 2016.
- 3. Enable Application Innovation - Discover the benefits with little or no code changes by using containers for your applications.
- 4. Enjoy Breach Resistance Security - Learn how to Implement Breach Resistance Security, get tips on how to build a successful Storage Infrastructure, explore seamless Virtualization and learn how to install & Manage Nano Server in Windows Server 2016
- 5. Transform Your Infrastructure - Datacenter operations are you struggling to reduce costs with your Data center operations? Well here is good news for you. With the new Windows server 2016 you can successfully save more data traffic while reducing cost of datacenter operations.
The actual requirements to install the Windows server 2016 will solely depend on system configuration, installed applications and features.
- CPU ARCHITECTURE: X64
- CPU CLOCK RATE: 1.4 GHz
- REQUIRED RAM SIZE: 512 MB with Error Correcting Code (ECC) type or similar Technology
- DISK SPACE: 32 GB
- NETWORK ADAPTER: At least 1x gigabit throughput Ethernet
- Desktop Experience Installation Option with 2 GB For Server