Windows Server 2016 Standard
SKU: Windows Server 2016 Standard
Choose between the 64-bit or 32-bit version depending on compatibility, software specifications and features provided.
This item does not contain a DVD disc, USB or any media/retail box unless otherwise stated; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below:
- You will receive your product key and download link via email.
- We will provide instructions on how to install the product.
- Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Complete the installation and start the application.
- Activate the product online or through telephone activation.
This Licence is for 1 PC only. You MUST activate within 72 hrs of purchase, after activation it will work for Lifetime of your system.
Build your future with Windows Server 2016
No matter where you want to take your business, get there with Windows Server 2016 - bringing the innovation behind the world’s largest cloud datacentre to yours.
ADDED LAYERS OF SECURITY Enhance security and reduce risk with multiple layers of built-in protection.
NEW DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS Increase availability and reduce resource usage with the lightweight Nano Server.
BUILT-IN CONTAINERS Develop and manage with agility thanks to Windows Server and Hyper-V containers.
COST-EFFICIENT STORAGE Build highly available, scalable software-defined storage and reduce costs.
INNOVATIVE NETWORKING Software-defined networking to automate with cloud-like efficiency.
STRENGTHEN YOUR SECURITY—STARTING AT THE OPERATING SYSTEM Help prevent malicious attacks and detect suspicious activity where it matters: your operating system and workloads. Rely on security features built into Windows Server 2016 to control privileged access, protect virtual machines, and harden the platform against emerging threats.
BE MORE EFFICIENT WITH A SOFTWARE-DEFINED DATACENTER Bring flexibility and control to your datacentre while lowering costs with software-defined compute, storage, and networking. Run your datacentre with an automated and resilient operating system, and access many of the same cloud-efficient features found in Microsoft Azure datacentres.
INNOVATE FASTER WITH CLOUD-READY APPLICATION WORKLOADS Securely deploy and run your existing applications on Windows Server 2016 to transform them into new cloud-native models. Help developers to innovate and create on-premises and cloud applications using the latest technology—containers, microservices, and Nano Server.
Cloud Ready OS
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 is known as an operating system that serves as the upgrade of Microsoft Windows Server 2012. It has been available since September 2016 and is the edition server of Windows 10.
The 2016 windows server is a Cloud Ready Operating System which supports current windows workloads while showcasing innovative technologies that makes cloud computing possible anytime.
Build your company around Windows Server 2016
The windows Server 2016 is designed so individuals, team, and organization can build their future around it. Take your Organisation to the top with windows server 2016 innovating features and the world largest cloud data centre.
The information below provides more knowledge of the windows server editions & licensing options.
Depending on the size of your Organization, Datacentre Edition and Virtualization, 3 primary editions of Windows Server, is available that you can choose from.
The Datacentre Edition is a great option for software-based datacentre and highly virtualized environments.
The standard edition is a great option for non-virtualised environments or customers with low density.
Essentials Edition is a great option for customers already using the Foundation Edition; however it will not be available for Users Using the Windows Server 2016. But the Essentials Edition is known as a Cloud Connected First Server, best used for small businesses with up to 25 Users & 50 devices.
Security at the OS Level
Windows Server 2016 comes with built in breach resistance feature to help suppress attacks on your PC, such as when someone try to access your documents, and environment, the built in layers of windows security will limit and thwart the damage which helps to detect any suspicious activity and also meet compliance targets.
Windows Server 2016 Datacentre and Standard Editions Provides Additional Features Such As
- Shielded Virtual Machines
- Storage Spaces Direct
- Storage Replica
- software defined networking
The Datacentre edition Windows Server 2016 features includes the Shielded Virtual Machines, Storage Spaces Direct, Storage Replica, and software defined networking.
However the Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard edition features have not been removed, but unlimited Windows Server containers and the Nano Server to the Windows Server 2016 Standard edition features have been added for minimal or physical virtualized environments
The cloud is ready for you, whenever you are
Move to the cloud seamlessly with Hyper-Visor—the same used by Azure.
New Cloud Licensing Benefits
Formulate new virtual machines & save up to 40 percent with Azure Hybrid Use Benefit in Azure.
Purchase the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and discover how your organization can drastically move forward in productivity and output efficiency. Still inside you’ll also learn how to:
- Better Protect Credentials
- Improve Datacentre Efficiency
- Deliver Application Innovation
- Gain Hands-On Experience
- Learn How To Configure Your IT Innovation
Better protect your operating system & (VMs) virtual machines credentials with on-time administration shield VMs.
Improve data centre effectively with software defined storage, virtualization, & networking while delivering application innovation with improved cloud-native app development, security, and new modernization capabilities.
Gain substantial experience with the new version of Windows Server in containers, security, and software-defined datacentre, using updated virtual labs.
The Guided labs features make it convenient to check out what is new without much time waiting & money to install to configure an environment. The Virtual labs features for Windows Server 2016 will not provide a demo or video to help you learn about how the latest technology operates and how to set it up.
However, it will enable you use your PC browser to access our lab for free and learn how to configure your Windows server and also get the latest updates.
- 1. Enjoy built-in Security at the start - Enjoy multiple layers of security, such as on-premises and cloud protection with the Windows Server 2016, and reduce risk with your operating system. Take advantage of the one of the world’s largest cloud datacentres, the Microsoft Azure Windows Server 2016 IT innovation to reduce disruptions & security risks. With the Microsoft Windows Server 2016, you can enjoy new layers of IT security, agility in application development and datacentre efficiency backed by Microsoft Azure.
- 2. Enjoy Low Storage Costs - Save important documents, data’s, and build highly available storage solutions and scalable software defined, at a Low Storage Costs with Windows Servers 2016.
- 3. Enable Application Innovation - Discover the benefits with little or no code changes by using containers for your applications.
- 4. Enjoy Breach Resistance Security - Learn how to Implement Breach Resistance Security, get tips on how to build a successful Storage Infrastructure, explore seamless Virtualization and learn how to install & Manage Nano Server in Windows Server 2016
- 5. Transform Your Infrastructure - Datacentre operations are you struggling to reduce costs with your Data centre operations? Well here is good news for you. With the new Windows server 2016 you can successfully save more data traffic while reducing cost of datacentre operations.
The actual requirements to install the Windows server 2016 will solely depend on system configuration, installed applications and features.
- CPU ARCHITECTURE: X64
- CPU CLOCK RATE: 1.4 GHz
- REQUIRED RAM SIZE: 512 MB with Error Correcting Code (ECC) type or similar Technology
- DISK SPACE: 32 GB
- NETWORK ADAPTER: At least 1x gigabit throughput Ethernet
- Desktop Experience Installation Option with 2 GB For Server
However systems with more than 16 GB RAM will require more disk space for hibernation, paging, and dump Files.
|Windows Server 2016 Standard
Added to cart
|Proceed To Checkout|