Windows 7 Home Basic
SKU: Windows 7 Home Basic PC Product Code License Key
Buy Windows 7 Home Basic operating system software. Win 7 Home Basic is a less feature-rich edition of the Windows 7 operating system, primarily designed for emerging markets and budget-conscious consumers. It is a legacy product.
Your Product Code will be sent to your e-mail after your purchase.
2. Delivery by E-mail
3. Install Product
Installation is simple - Simply order, download, install then activate! It`s a stand-alone item so no subscriptions or hidden charges to pay! One-time purchase!
After order processing - we will send you;
- Product code: Official software license key for activation.
- Download for software: Direct manufacturers link to download and redeem from website.
- How to install: Step-by-step guide for installing.
- Activating: Activate your original product using the genuine activation wizard by product code. You MUST activate within 72 hrs of purchase, after activation it will work for Lifetime of your system.
Problems installing? - talk to us by live-chat or phone! See other items in this category
Windows 7 Home Basic Edition PC License Key
1PC Windows 7 Home Basic Digital Product License Key with installation media.
Language: English (multi-language's available)
License: 1 PC
The best entertainment Windows Yet
Windows 7 makes it easy to create a home network and share all of your favourite photos, videos and music. You can even watch, pause, rewind and record TV. Get the best entertainment experience with Windows 7.
32-bit or 64-bit? For your convenience, every purchase of Windows 7 includes both 32-bit and 64-bit digital media. The same license can be used to install both variants. If you have 4GB or less RAM installed then use the 32Bit (X86) Variant.
Which Version is suitable for you: See the Comparison chart below
Windows 7 was launched in 2009. All references and Information related are prior to the launch of Windows 8.
More work, play and more of everything in between.
Manage lots of open programs, documents and browser windows easily
With Snap you can arrange two windows side-by-side just by dragging them to opposite sides of your screen.
Open files you use regularly in just two clicks with Jump Lists
Windows 7 lets you peek behind open windows to get a quick look at your desktop.
Instantly locate and open virtually any file on your PC right from the Start menu
Open files you use regularly in just two clicks with Jump Lists on the newly improved taskbar.
Windows 7 has simple new ways to manage open windows. For example, with Snap you can arrange two windows side-by-side just by dragging them to opposite sides of your screen.
Peek and Shake
Windows 7 lets you peek behind open windows to get a quick look
Instantly locate and open virtually any file on your PC, from documents to emails to songs.
Easy to connect
Setting up wireless connections is easier
Windows Touch makes PCs with touch screens easier and more intuitive to navigate
Turn your PC into a TV with Windows Media Centre
With Windows 7, setting up a wireless connection is easy with consistent, one-click connections to available networks
Connect Windows 7 PCs to a home network in just four clicks to easily get to photos, music and files on each one
Browse the web with ease
Internet Explorer 8
Visual search helps you quickly find the information you want
Easy communication and sharing
Windows Live Photo Gallery
makes share your photos to your favourite photo site easy.
Windows Live Mail
makes managing multiple email accounts simple
Windows Live Family Safety
Keep your child safe by managing what sites they can visit and who they can communicate with
Works The Way You Want!!!
Faster and Reliable
Resume from sleep
Windows 7 is designed to help PCs sleep and resume more efficiently
Faster and more reliable
by reducing the amount of memory your PC needs for open windows
Less clicks and fewer interruptions
Makes New Things Possible
Media on your terms
Windows Media Centre
Turns your PC into a TV &
Watch shows for free when and where you want with Internet TV.
technology delivers breath-taking game graphics
New ways to engage
Windows Touch makes PCs with touch screens easier and more intuitive to use.
Media on your terms
Windows Media Player
More and more consumer electronics, from TVs to digital photo frames can be connected
You can then enjoy the photos, music and videos on your home PC when you're away
Location Aware Printing
Windows 7 will automatically pick the right printer for you when you move from home to work networks.
Windows 7 makes the things you do every day easier. With fewer clicks, faster searching, easier browsing, and simpler ways to connect, there's less between you and what you want to do. Windows 7 is designed to improve the performance of your PC, so it's faster, more secure, and more reliable.
PCs with Windows 7 simply work the way you want them to work.
- Aero Glass
- Aero Peek
- Aero Shake
- Aero Snap
- Instant Search
- Live Preview
- Windows Flip 3D
Bundled Applications and Services
- Windows Live Essentials
- Windows Fax and Scan
- Paint, Calculator and WordPad
- Windows Media Player
- Remote Media Experience
- Device Stage
- Basic Games
- Premium Games
- Media Centre Extender support
- Windows Media Centre
Security and Backup
- Backup scheduling
- Backup to network
- Encrypting File System
- Windows Compete PC Backup and Restore
- Windows Defender
- Windows Firewall
- Biometric support
- 64-bit processor support
- 4 GB RAM supported with 32-bit processor
- 192 GB RAM supported with 64-bit processor
- DirectX 11
- Dual processor support
- Windows XP Mode
- Mobility Centre
- Presentation Mode
- Virtual Hard Disk booting
- Offline Files & Folders
- Remote Desktop (ability to join)
- Remote Desktop (ability to organize)
- Windows Server Domain (join)
- Multilingual User Interface language packs
- Direct Access
Windows 7 is available in 4 editions: Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional & Ultimate Editions.
Windows 7 Home Basic was a less feature-rich edition of the Windows 7 operating system, primarily designed for emerging markets and budget-conscious consumers. It had a more basic set of features compared to higher editions such as Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate. Here are some key characteristics of Windows 7 Home Basic:
- User Interface: Windows 7 Home Basic had a simplified user interface compared to the more advanced Aero interface found in other editions. It lacked some of the visual enhancements, such as Aero Glass transparency.
- Limited Personalization Options: Customisation options were more limited compared to higher editions. Users had fewer options for changing the appearance of the desktop and overall user interface.
- No Windows Media Centre: Unlike Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Basic did not include Windows Media Centre. This means it lacked the multimedia capabilities for playing and recording live TV.
- No BitLocker: BitLocker Drive Encryption, a feature available in higher editions for securing data on hard drives, was not included in Windows 7 Home Basic.
- No Windows XP Mode: Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate editions included Windows XP Mode, a feature that allowed users to run older Windows XP applications in a virtual machine. This feature was not present in Home Basic.
- Internet Connection Sharing: Windows 7 Home Basic supported Internet Connection Sharing, allowing users to share their internet connection with other devices on the same network.
- Language Support: It had limited language support compared to higher editions. Language packs for additional languages were not available for Windows 7 Home Basic.
- Starter Edition Upgrade Path: In some regions, Windows 7 Home Basic was offered as a "Starter" edition, and users could upgrade to higher editions through the Windows Anytime Upgrade feature.
Windows 7 Home Basic was generally intended for users with basic computing needs who didn't require the advanced features found in more expensive editions.
If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor*
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
|Windows 7 Home Basic
Added to cart
|Proceed To Checkout|